Try this recipe before the summer is over!
1 cup almond flour
1 cup GF oats
1/2 cup GF oats, ground into a course flour
1/2 cup shredded coconut
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1/3 cup honey
6 tbsp coconut oil
2 1/2 pints blueberries
1 tbsp vanilla
Zest of 1 lemon
1 tbsp coconut palm sugar
1 tbsp corn starch
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
2) To make the crust, mix all of the ingredients in a bowl and use your hands to mix well. It will not form into a ball but you should be able to grab a clump of it and press it together and have it hold.
3) Set aside 3/4 cups of the crust filling. Pour the remaining crust filling into a 9 inch tart pan with a removable bottom. Use your hands to firmly press the crust into the pan. Use your fingers to press the crust up the sides of the pan to reach the top.
4) Place the unfilled tart shell in the oven for 5 minutes to begin baking. Remove after 5 minutes.
5) While the tart shell is in the oven, prepare the filling by mixing all of the ingredients together in a bowl.
6) Once the tart shell has finished its 5 minute bake, remove from the oven and add the blueberry filling. Top with remaining 3/4 cups of crumble filling.
7) Bake for 45 minutes - the blueberry filling should be bursting and looking scrumptious. Make sure to keep an eye on the tart for the last 15 minutes to make sure the crust or topping doesn't burn. If it is browning too much, cover loosely with foil.